Salary: $27.00 to $29.00 /hour
SUMMARY: The community Health Nurse is responsible for providing direct nursing care.
- ***HOME CARE EXPERIENCE REQUIRED***
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide skilled nursing care consistent with professional observations, physician’s orders, and interpretation of each patient’s needs; plans of care are to include: observation, management and patient teaching.
- Make necessary revisions in the patient’s care plan and establish long and short term goals.
- Document skilled nursing based on the nursing care plan.
- Submit all required paperwork in a timely manner
- Prepare periodic reports which are sent to the physician
- Initiate appropriate preventative and/or rehabilitative teaching as need is identified and as consistent with attending physicians order.
- Minimum of 1 year of hospital or home health experience
- Preferred Skills-
- Must display empathy, warmth, responsibility, initiative, tact, objectivity and adaptability.
- Proven ability to foster good interpersonal relationships
- Well groomed at all times and good personal health
- Establishes nursing judgment based on physiological, psychological, social spiritual and nursing knowledge.
- Ability to follow standard practice and procedures
- Capability of evaluating client’s condition, needs and attitudes
- Physical requirement’s may include:
- Lifting, stooping, bending, pulling and pushing, sitting, standing and walking.
- Reliable Transportation.
To apply for this position Contact Kristen at 781-832-5178